Aussie Miasma

The boring assemblage of a boring life from Sydney, Australia.

07 November 2005

Riots Parisien

Hello this working. I am really hungry today. Just got back from an exam at Sydney Uni, and after I finish reheating last night's leftover Asian food and sausages, I plan to get cracking with some more essay writing. Riots in Paris had been going on now for 11 days, and I'm getting quite worrying. Am not sure why am I should be were it doesn't really affect me at all.  But the something disturbing about seeing France, a monument of Republicanism embroiled in such an ugly fight between groups.  I guess it also signifies a weakening--or the chance of one-- within the EU, which of course affects the rest of Europe and particularly those countries which have acceded or plan to exceed very soon. My food is almost ready so I should say goodbye and see you some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home